THIS SUNDAY: Men's Practice (share with the men in your life)

1 view

david schlussel

Nov 27, 2015, 1:07:39 PM11/27/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Yogis-

It's that time of the month for us men.

There's a part of us that only relaxes when we're in the company of our own gender.  There's a part of us that feels just a little bit more free, a little less focused on our surroundings, and a little more available to feel into ourselves.

So we have the Men's Kula, this Sunday, from 9-11am.

* WHAT'S MEN'S KULA?
What's unique about Men's Kula is that we practice together, exploring a theme about masculinity. We check in around our relationship to the theme, and do practices including pranayama, asana, chanting, to help embody the object of the theme more fully.

The theme this month is Theme: Passion in Yoga as in Chapter 7 verse 11 Bhagavad gita “I am the passion in beings that is in harmony with the Eternal Way of Spiritual Growth”, and how the gratitude we'd just been steeping ourselves in over the previous week of ThanksGiving intensifies into a ‘passion’ that can animate our practice and personal growth.

The weather is getting cooler so, let's meet indoors and practice together at Spring/Fall studios,

spring/fall dance studio, 2525 8th st @ Dwight. Look for Bay 2 and walk to the back of the building.

then have brunch at Westside Cafe after.
http://westsidebakerycafe.com/
(literally in the same building)

Cost:
The practice is by donation (the studios were charging $25)

Who's in?

Let us know here that you're going:
https://www.facebook.com/events/960526317348056/

AND SHARE ABOUT IT!

--
David Schlussel - Yoga Classes, Private Yoga, Life Coaching
www.YogiLifeCoach.com

NEED A WEBSITE?
                                          http://davividdesign.com/

Classes (see website for details):

M       5:30-6:45pm at The Berkeley Clubhouse (2336-A Channing)
W       8:30-9:30am at Yoga Kula