last friday evening class this friday

david schlussel

Jun 26, 2012, 8:09:23 PM6/26/12
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi folks,

Yoga Kula is going to be renting out the studio where we were doing our friday evening practice, so this friday will be your last chance to catch me in the evening for a bit.  6:00-7:30pm at YogaKula in Berkeley.

If you have any desire for a class time that I don't already offer, please let me know.  I'll even come teach at your workplace, put me in touch with your HR.

David

--

p.s. I just released my first DVD - Introduction to Yoga for Dudes.  Ask me about it!

==================================

FEEL GOOD
physically, mentally, emotionally

==================================
DAVID SCHLUSSEL       YOGA COACH
Private yoga + life coaching
==================================
PUBLIC CLASS SCHEDULE
W, F 8:30-9:30am at Yoga Kula
Tues 10:00-11:30am at 7th Heaven (level 2)  *** NOTE NEW TIME
W,F 12-1pm  at 7th Heaven
Fri 6:00-7:30pm at Yoga Kula
http://www.yogilifecoach.com
yogi...@gmail.com