Happy New You

1 view

david schlussel

Jan 12, 2015, 8:44:04 PM1/12/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Happy New Year!  A new year, and whether you've made a "resolution" or not, you've been thinking about what kinds of changes you'd like to make.

Whatever those changes are, given that you are alive in a human body, everything you do relates to your body, and the relationship you have with your body can make or break your plans.  If you've ever been sick or sustained an injury you know exactly what I mean.

Albert Einstein said "We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."  To make the changes,  we need to shift out of our normal mode of thinking, and this is EXACTLY what yoga is designed to do.

The whole "having a great body" thing is just a pleasant side benefit of the physical practices.

My practice has changed my life, and I want to share it with you.

I'm giving away five free consultations where we'll create a customized practice to embody the change you are cultivating, NOW.  You will feel like the person who will stay focused on their growth... every day.

For those who are not in the first five, my new client special of $70 has been reduced to $60 for the month of January.
Please email me at yogi...@gmail.com to claim your spot!

And, check out my latest blog - how to keep moving towards your resolutions in the face of failure.

Here's a taste, click through for the rest (and please share)

INTEGRITY: RECOMMIT, RENEGOTIATE, AND/OR CONSEQUENCES

The problem people face with these changes is when they miss one commitment they tailspin out.  They feel they’ve broken their integrity and don’t want to proceed out of integrity.

There are three basic ways to restore integrity:

I'm working on a follow-up article, from my life-coaching experience, on how to change a habit.

See you next time, my updated teaching schedule is in the footer.

Namaste,

David

--
David Schlussel - Yoga Classes, Private Yoga, Life Coaching
www.YogiLifeCoach.com

Classes (see website for details):

Th      5:30-6:45pm at Rudramandir *** NEW ***
W       8:30-9:30am at Yoga Kula
W, F  12-1pm at  Namaste Berkeley (aka 7th Heaven)