important schedule change: tuesday 9am is now tuesday 10am, starting today

david schlussel

Feb 7, 2012, 10:07:42 AM2/7/12
to open...@googlegroups.com
I hope this schedule change makes yoga more accessible to you:

We will be starting an hour later on Tuesdays

Tuesdays 10am-11:30am

I just took a yoga therapeutics course and am completely inspired on how to use asana to heal old injuries, come on in as you are and leave feeling better!

David

--

p.s. I just released my first DVD - Introduction to Yoga for Dudes.  Ask me about it!

==================================

FEEL GOOD
physically, mentally, emotionally

==================================
DAVID SCHLUSSEL       YOGA COACH
Private yoga + life coaching
==================================
PUBLIC CLASS SCHEDULE
M - 6:45-8:15pm at Happiness Institute in San Francisco
W, F 8:30-9:30am at Yoga Kula
Tues 10:00-11:30am at 7th Heaven (level 2)  *** NOTE NEW TIME
W,F 12-1pm  at 7th Heaven
Fri 6:00-7:30pm at Yoga Kula
http://www.yogilifecoach.com
yogi...@gmail.com