Men’s Wellness: Yamuna and Yoga … Save Your Lower Back! 3 Saturdays in March

david schlussel

Mar 1, 2013, 7:39:16 PM3/1/13
to open...@googlegroups.com

Men’s Wellness: Yamuna and Yoga … Save Your Lower Back

3-5pm - 3 Saturdays in March: 3/16, 3/23, 3/30
Yamuna Body Rolling is a method of using small, inflatable balls that helps release deep myofascial
Yamuna will open up your back, hips, hamstrings, and we'll practice yoga to learn how to hold and embody the new alignment,

Stand tall and strong! Feel better!
This Yamuna Body Rolling/Foot Fitness and Yoga workshop is geared toward the number one complaint of men: their lower backs. It will deal directly with the lower back and everything that affects it – hips, hamstrings, quadriceps, belly, chest, upper back … and your feet!
The Yamuna portion (taught by Nikki) will teach this ingenious way to invoke perfect posture through bone and myofascial release and restructuring. The bone holds the memory of everything attached to it – access the bone and the body moves toward perfect posture begin in minutes!
The yoga portion (taught by David) will teach routines and individual exercises to release and tone the lower back, and to train you to keep the alignment we practice in the Yamuna portion - further developing and encouraging you to stand tall and strong.

Balls used: gold, silver, pearl, black pair, and bumpy and smooth foot balls. For those without balls, these will be provided.

Cost: $150 for the 3-series. $60 to try it out (we will prorate the rest of the series if you join us). A silver or gold ball (or both) will be offered at a discount in order to practice ($20 for one, $40 for two).  Class size limit: 20.

Special: $10 off if you bring a friend (or split it $5 for you, $5 for them).

Register: contact Nikki at healthya...@gmail.com or 510-289-4637.

Location: The Taoist Center, 3824 MacArthur Blvd, Oakland, CA 94619.

Please also check out:

April 4-7

and

March 13-14
--

p.s. Ask me about my first DVD - Introduction to Yoga for Dudes!

==================================

FEEL GOOD
physically, mentally, emotionally

DAVID SCHLUSSEL       YOGA COACH
Private yoga + life coaching
PUBLIC CLASS SCHEDULE
M 6:00-7:30pm at  at Namaste Berkeley (aka 7th Heaven)
W, F 8:30-9:30am at Yoga Kula
Tues 9:30-11:00am at Namaste Berkeley (aka 7th Heaven) (level 2)
W,F 12-1pm at  Namaste Berkeley (aka 7th Heaven)