Identity yoga and final day for discount

david schlussel

Mar 8, 2013, 2:16:49 PM3/8/13
to open...@googlegroups.com
Identity yoga: the practice of looking at the distinction between who you think you are and you actually are, then aligning yourself the truth. Come find out. Today is the last day for the early registration discount.
We will be practicing identity yoga during our retreat.

Come join us:

--

p.s. Ask me about my first DVD - Introduction to Yoga for Dudes!

==================================

FEEL GOOD
physically, mentally, emotionally

DAVID SCHLUSSEL       YOGA COACH
Private yoga + life coaching
PUBLIC CLASS SCHEDULE
M 6:00-7:30pm at  at Namaste Berkeley (aka 7th Heaven)
W, F 8:30-9:30am at Yoga Kula
Tues 9:30-11:00am at Namaste Berkeley (aka 7th Heaven) (level 2)
W,F 12-1pm at  Namaste Berkeley (aka 7th Heaven)