You deserve a break! One week left on Early bird special for yoga retreat first weekend in April!

david schlussel

Mar 1, 2013, 7:04:56 PM3/1/13
to open...@googlegroups.com
Greetings yogis!

I am so excited to be putting on another retreat.  I need to get away from the city and I bet you do, too, so come with me!

This retreat is a place were we can spend an extended period of time without any social masks - where we can just relish in our true selves.

Experiencing Svarupa, the Sanskrit word which can be defined as "one's own true form", "the transcendental form", "the real identity", is at core of this three day all inclusive retreat.

Through yoga practice, ritual and contemplation in beautiful nature, nurturing expressive arts experiences and heart connecting group exercises, you will be guided to experiencing your true form, as you nourish your essential nature and reconnect with the true shape of your soul.

Included in this retreat is plenty of time to luxuriate in the soothing waters of Harbin's pools, only a short drive from the retreat location, as well as delicious, healthy meals prepared to nourish your body. Treat yourself to some well deserved time to care for your soul. Join us as Spring begins... April 4-7th

Cost: Early Bird $500
After 3/8/13: $575

Registration begins with a phone call:
Rosy: 510-301-5657

Sample Schedule subject to change

Thurs April 4th: Arrive anytime from 5pm onward.
Potluck Dinner 7pm
Connection circle 8-9:30pm

Fri April 5th: Yoga 8-10am
Breakfast 10-11:30am
Identity yoga 11:30-1:30
Lunch 1:30-2:30
Contemplation/soaking/expressive arts 2:30-4:55
Evening yoga 5-7pm
Dinner 7pm-8
Rest/expressive arts/dance 8-9:30

Sat April 6th: Yoga 8-10am
Breakfast 10-11:30am
Identity yoga 11:30-1:30
Lunch 1:30-2:30
Identity yoga/Expressive Arts 2:30- 4:30
Evening yoga session 5-7pm
Dinner 7-8pm
Identity yoga/soak/rest

Sun April 7th
Yoga 8-10am
Breakfast 10-11:30
Identity yoga 11:30-1:30
Lunch 1:30-2:30
Nature ritual 2:30-3:15
Closing/integration circle 3:30-5:30
Pack out by 7pm
Access to Harbin until 10pm!!!

--

p.s. Ask me about my first DVD - Introduction to Yoga for Dudes!

==================================

FEEL GOOD
physically, mentally, emotionally

DAVID SCHLUSSEL       YOGA COACH
Private yoga + life coaching
PUBLIC CLASS SCHEDULE
M 6:00-7:30pm at  at Namaste Berkeley (aka 7th Heaven)
W, F 8:30-9:30am at Yoga Kula
Tues 9:30-11:00am at Namaste Berkeley (aka 7th Heaven) (level 2)
W,F 12-1pm at  Namaste Berkeley (aka 7th Heaven)