new class starts tomorrow - 9:30-11:00am

david schlussel

Sep 30, 2013, 4:29:48 PM9/30/13
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks -

I'm starting a new class on my own, away from any yoga studio -

A dedicated group of students can join me Tuesday mornings in an exploration of who we really are, what our real boundaries and limitations are, how to access our deeper powers, how to channel our energy efficiently, and have an experience of embodied liberation.  YEAH!

I would speak to each of you who are interested in this about how I can serve you best to bring yoga to your life.  510-301-0747

We will meet Tuesdays 9:30-11:00am at
Springfall Studio
2547 8th St #20 (enter through bay 2)
Berkeley CA

The cost will be $60/month, ($75 on 5 tuesday months), and no one will be turned away for lack of funds.

Much love!

--
David Schlussel - Yoga Classes, Private Yoga, Life Coaching
www.YogiLifeCoach.com

Classes (see website for details):

M       6:00-7:30pm at  at Namaste Berkeley (aka 7th Heaven)
W, F  8:30-9:30am at Yoga Kula
W, F  12-1pm at  Namaste Berkeley (aka 7th Heaven)
Sat    10:00-11:30am at Namaste Berkeley (aka 7th Heaven)