NEW (DONATION) CLASS : MONDAY EVENINGS : READ ON...

david schlussel

Sep 4, 2015, 8:08:27 PM9/4/15
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hello -

I'm excited to announce a new class: Monday Evenings 5:30-6:45pm, by donation.

I'm excited because it's a rekindling of an old project we called "Open Here".  About becoming more open and present.  We used yoga to open the body, quiet the mind, get us dropped in, then followed it with interactive connection games and "circling" for deep relating.  The impact of the two together has been profound.

I mention this because at the same location, just 15 minutes after my class, you could optionally attend Guy Sengstock's circling nights.  He is the same man who mentored me around Open Here project.

A testimonial from our 4 day retreat:

I had no idea I needed this. I loved my life before this retreat. Now, I feel I have full access to those ways of relating that weren't working for me, allowing for an even deeper experience of being truly human. I feel so much more able to truly see and connect with others without compromising myself. This experience feels it has enriched my life in ways I never knew I needed, but was desperately wanting. Every leader was so supportive and knowledgable and strong and admirable. It's a testament this stuff works. Thank you. My gratitude is vast and immeasurable.

Doing a simple yoga practice before going into circling is a great way to get out of your head and connect you to your physical/emotional body, making an excellent starting place for circling.

I'm so happy to be bringing yoga and circling back together again. Please come work with us. Starting Monday September 14.

Yoga with David Schlussel
5:30-6:45pm
Berkeley Clubhouse
2336 Channing Way Unit A
Berkeley, CA
$1-$20 suggested donation

Circling Night with Guy Sengstock
7pm-10pm
$20

--
David Schlussel - Yoga Classes, Private Yoga, Life Coaching
www.YogiLifeCoach.com

NEED A WEBSITE?
                                          http://davividdesign.com/

Classes (see website for details):

M       5:30-6:45pm at Berkeley Clubhouse
W       8:30-9:30am at Yoga Kula
yoga-for-transformation.jpg