Meetup Thursday night: be part of the solution

1 view

david schlussel

Aug 27, 2014, 1:51:18 PM8/27/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
Does it seem to you like humans have a strange relationship to the planet?  Ever wonder if there's something simple and fun you could do to make a difference?

My friend David and I are doing a presentation to help spread wave of contribution to the planet. Come spend an hour with us Thursday night in downtown Oakland, read on.

There will be more, if you can't make this, go to Facebook group and like the page.

--
David Schlussel - Yoga Classes, Private Yoga, Life Coaching
www.YogiLifeCoach.com

Classes (see website for details):

M       9:00-10:30am at Flying Yoga *** NEW ***
          6:00-7:30pm at Namaste Berkeley (aka 7th Heaven)
W       8:30-9:30am at Yoga Kula
W, F  12-1pm at  Namaste Berkeley (aka 7th Heaven)
Sat    10:00-11:30am at Namaste Berkeley (aka 7th Heaven)