Put it in your calendar: my new thursday class 5:30-6:45PM

1 view

david schlussel

Oct 7, 2014, 5:51:26 PM10/7/14
to open...@googlegroups.com
Greetings yogis

I'm excited to start a new class at Rudramandir this week.

What's exciting about this class is that we will be practicing right before the meditation practice.  So this practice will be focused on creating a great foundation for meditation.

We meditate to clear blockages between our conditioned mind and our experience of our true self.  Many of these blockages occur as physical tensions, and this is what the hatha practice is designed to address.  For instance, when sedated for surgery, our bodies become completely flexible, like circus contortionists.  When conscious, most lose this flexibility.  The inflexibility is not in the body.

Come practice with me and explore liberating your body from the impacts of your past.  Invite a friend!

Rudramandir
830 Bancroft @ 6th St
Berkeley CA
$15 suggested donation
paid directly to the teacher
no one turned away for lack of funds
bringing change is a good idea

--
David Schlussel - Yoga Classes, Private Yoga, Life Coaching
www.YogiLifeCoach.com

Classes (see website for details):

M       9:00-10:30am at Flying Yoga
W       8:30-9:30am at Yoga Kula
W, F  12-1pm at  Namaste Berkeley (aka 7th Heaven)
Th      5:30-6:45 at Rudramandir *** NEW ***

flyer.jpg