much in demand temperature detection system

1 view

sal...@jovision.com

Jan 8, 2021, 11:52:15 AM1/8/21
to openhardwaresv
hi,friend.
As more and more people realize that Temperature & Fever Detection is crucial to control potential risks of Covid-19. The market for Temperature & Fever Detection products is booming.

Jovision has following 2 models to meet customers various requirement and application scenarios.
1.The JVS-FRT-P8 is one AI terminal which can detect human temperature and detect them wearing masks or not. Since now wearing masks is mandatory in many places, so the mask detection function is also quite popular among customers. This model can be used standalone or integrated with Turnstiles. It has been widely used in schools, banks, offices, factories, museums, etc.

2.JVS-FRT-DL08 applies uncooled high-resolution VOX thermal sensor which makes it can detect human body temperature up to 10 persons simultaneously and with up to 3.5-meter distance. This model is ideal to be deployed in areas with large people flow such as stations, airports, shopping malls, office lobbies, subways, colleges, etc.
More products and details pls visit our website or add my skype/wechat .
BR.

Jovision Technology Co.,Ltd.
Jason Lee
M:+86 13544124088  Wechat: +8613544124088
Email:sal...@jovision.com. Skype: jasonlee8825
Address:  12th Floor, Building 3A, Cloud Park, Bantian, Longgang District, Shenzhen,Guangdong province,China