Transit Working Group - relaunching it

Joey Coleman

Nov 22, 2013, 2:42:50 PM11/22/13
to openha...@googlegroups.com
With the HSR's commitment to a six-month timeline for real-time transit data, it looks like we can relaunch our Transit working group.

I'm looking towards January to book some tables at a pub and use some of our Microsoft grant to pay for food for the first relaunch meet-up.

Any preferred locations?

Thanks

Joey

Matt Grande

Nov 24, 2013, 10:26:38 AM11/24/13
to openha...@googlegroups.com
I like the Judge, personally, but I'm also going to suggest Phesant Plucker for two reasons:
1. They've been good to Software Hamilton and have let us use their upstairs for free (whereas some other places wanted us to pay).
2. They have free wi-fi, which isn't all that common at pubs, unfortunately.

We can set up in their upstairs and be pretty much sequestered from the rest of the pub.