Canadian Open Data Institute – need feedback from the community

Jury Konga

Sep 19, 2013, 4:15:40 PM9/19/13
to openha...@googlegroups.com

Hi fellow Open Data Enthusiasts,

 Wanted to let you know about a new initiative called the Canadian Open Data Institute (CODI) that I’m a part of. The following website provides the early thinking about CODI’s focus areas: http://opendatainstitute.ca/

 As people that are currently contributing to the community, we’d really appreciate your feedback on this survey (http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/85JS5FD ) and you can provide additional feedback on the main CODI blog and/or the two list servs we referenced.  Please provide feedback by September 30th.  Thanks for your participation and we’ll be back to you shortly with results.

 Jury Konga, Co-founder