Questions re:Splash

Joe Peric

Jun 2, 2012, 5:55:37 PM6/2/12
to openha...@googlegroups.com
Hi Gavin,

I had to get a bit comfortable with sinatra, haml, and a few other things, but I was unable to get splash running. I installed a few sinatra-related gems, and cleared up about 18 404 errors (for js files). But I still end up having this error appear twice:

"NetworkError: 404 Not Found - http://localhost:4000/js/web.js"

Any idea what's going on? Maybe it's not compiling the coffescript properly??

Thanks.

Gavin Schulz

Jun 3, 2012, 1:43:58 AM6/3/12
to openha...@googlegroups.com
Joe,

That's probably the Coffeescript not compiling properly.  Usually it goes away after a refresh (there seems to be a thread-safety issue with the gem).  If that doesn't work I don't really know what to say as I've never had the problem persist.