Next OpenHack: Wednesday, February 13th, 7PM at Capital Factory

J. Austin Hughey

Feb 5, 2013, 10:37:44 PM2/5/13
to openha...@googlegroups.com
Our first OpenHack was a rousing success with almost double the number of attendees planned! We're both humbled and amazed at the response from you guys, so thank you very much for helping make OpenHack Austin such a great success!

The original plan was to run OpenHack Austin once monthly, but at our first meeting it was clear folks wanted it at least twice per month. So after working with Capital Factory, we've got our next date set: Wednesday, February 13th at 7PM.

More information can be found on the official page here:

If you have any questions, just ping me or the list. Invite every developer, hacker, engineer, computer scientist and/or brand new programmer you know!

Hope to see you all there. Have a most excellent week,
 - J. Austin Hughey

J. Austin Hughey

Feb 12, 2013, 2:25:51 PM2/12/13
to openha...@googlegroups.com
Just a quick reminder for anyone who has things buried in their inbox like me :) We're meeting tomorrow night at Capital Factory at 7PM just like last time. See http://openhack.github.com/austin for details. Come one, come all!
 - J