ATX Civic Hackathon III

J. Austin Hughey

Feb 13, 2013, 9:19:38 PM2/13/13
to openha...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

Here's hoping everyone is having a great week so far. There are several of us here at OpenHack tonight having a great time. We miss those of you who couldn't make it! Our next OpenHack will be next Thursday, 2/21. We'll send out another announcement about that later.

I wanted to tell everyone about Austin Civic Hackathon III:

It's a chance for you to give back to the community with your development skills. See the link for more details. Feb 23rd, 9:30AM (Saturday morning) at Conjunctured Coworking, 1309 E 7th St, Austin, TX 78702.

If you go and you find it interesting, let us know how it turned out and what you worked on!

Take care,
 - J. Austin Hughey