OpenHack April: April 9th, 7PM

J. Austin Hughey

Mar 25, 2014, 1:07:18 AM3/25/14
to openha...@googlegroups.com
Let's write some code together at OpenHack April!

April 9th, 7PM. Capital Factory: 701 Brazos, 16th floor (downtown).

As usual, we'll start off with a quick round of introductions (tell us who you are, what you do, and what you want to work on or what you'd want to pair on) and we'll get to work on our projects.

OpenHack is a great chance to meet other developers and expand your professional network, as well as make some friends. I'd also like to encourage everyone to seek each others' advice on engineering issues to see if you can find a better way to accomplish your goals.

Come on out, make some new friends, and have a good time!