Next OpenHack: Wednesday March 6th, 7PM, Capital Factory

J. Austin Hughey

Mar 4, 2013, 4:41:38 PM3/4/13
to openha...@googlegroups.com
I hope everyone's Monday is going well! Just writing to let you know that our next OpenHack is going to be this Wednesday, March 6th at 7PM at Capital Factory.

Since SXSW Interactive runs the 8th through 12th, my hope is that we can get the word out and let some SXSW people get in on this if they're in town early. To that end, please tell everyone you know about the event, and that any SXSW interactive attendees are more than welcome to attend.

If you have questions at all, feel free to post to the list or e-mail me directly. Hope to see you there!
 - J. Austin Hughey