Next OpenHack: Wednesday, April 3rd, 7PM, Capital Factory

J. Austin Hughey

Mar 15, 2013, 7:51:31 PM3/15/13
to openha...@googlegroups.com
Hey everyone,

Hope you're having a great time with SXSW in town! Our next OpenHack will be on April 3rd at Capital Factory at 7PM. Normally we'd have one next week, but with recent scheduling changes at CF and with SXSW in town, it just makes sense to go straight to April 3rd. So to be clear, there won't be a second OH event this month.

Starting with our April 3rd event, we're moving to a new schedule that's more predictable and repeated. Capital Factory has graciously put us on a repeating schedule of every *First Wednesday* of the month and every *Third Tuesday* of the month. This makes it happen on either a Wednesday or a Tuesday roughly every other week. This is to provide people who can't make one day of the week due to schedule restrictions the opportunity to make it to another OpenHack.

If you have any questions, throw something on this list, or contact me directly. Have an excellent weekend.
 - J. Austin Hughey