ENERWAVE Z-Wave 7 Button Scene Controller

瀏覽次數:504 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Joe Barneson

未讀,
2014年7月26日 下午2:16:142014/7/26
收件者:ope...@googlegroups.com
Looking for a bit of guidance from the zwave experts. I've added a new device to my network (enerwave zwave switch), but it doesn't appear to be recognized by openhab. Looking through past posts, it looks like maybe there's a table of compatible devices and associated configs for each zwave device? If i'm misunderstanding, please correct me.

When I look through my debug logs, I see:

13:03:55.403 DEBUG o.o.b.z.i.c.ZWaveConfiguration[:259] - NODE 3: No database entry: Manufacturer:282 [ID:b03,Type:801]

Wondering if it's easy for me to "insert" support for this device? It's a 7 button switch so I was imagining I could setup an item config like below -- does this make sense? What i've read from other users of this enerwave product is the 7 LED's associated with each button can also be controlled. How do I go about figuring out how to set these LED's?
Switch    ZwaveDevice        { zwave="3:1:command=BASIC" }
Switch    ZwaveDevice        { zwave="3:2:command=BASIC" }
Switch    ZwaveDevice        { zwave="3:3:command=BASIC" }
Switch    ZwaveDevice        { zwave="3:4:command=BASIC" }
Switch    ZwaveDevice        { zwave="3:5:command=BASIC" }
Switch    ZwaveDevice        { zwave="3:6:command=BASIC" }
Switch    ZwaveDevice        { zwave="3:7:command=BASIC" }

Chris Jackson

未讀,
2014年7月26日 下午4:50:342014/7/26
收件者:ope...@googlegroups.com
Information on the database is here -:

I don't mind adding support for devices if necessary, but also appreciate it if you are able to add the files yourself... :)

Cheers
Chris

Stefan Aberg

未讀,
2015年3月6日 下午3:45:152015/3/6
收件者:ope...@googlegroups.com
Did you ever manage to get the scene controller working with OpenHAB? I'm thinking of getting a couple for scene control...

Saagar Patel

未讀,
2015年4月14日 晚上10:31:102015/4/14
收件者:ope...@googlegroups.com
Much, much delayed: after messing with this thing for months I *finally* figured out how to get my Enerwave ZWN-SC7 included and working with openhab.

I performed all of the following operations manually using my usb stick and zensys-tools (google for the Windows download).

1) Enable Network Wide Include (that's the big asterisk) on the controller.

2) Associate the SC7 by holding the big button, then pressing top left, middle left, bottom left in order. The tool won't exist NWI, but in the log it should say "node added to network".

3) *manually* configure the association groups for the controller. zensys-tools appears to have a bug where a single node can't appear in more than one association group, and/or multiple groups aren't properly defined. The only way to do this is manually sending the following z-wave commands from the "command class" tab:
a) COMMAND_CLASS_ASSOCIATION_V2/ASSOCIATION_SET, Group ID = 1, Node ID = [your controller ID]
b) COMMAND_CLASS_ASSOCIATION_V2/ASSOCIATION_SET, Group ID = 2, Node ID = [your controller ID]
c) COMMAND_CLASS_ASSOCIATION_V2/ASSOCIATION_SET, Group ID = 3, Node ID = [your controller ID]
d) COMMAND_CLASS_ASSOCIATION_V2/ASSOCIATION_SET, Group ID = 4, Node ID = [your controller ID]
e) COMMAND_CLASS_ASSOCIATION_V2/ASSOCIATION_SET, Group ID = 5, Node ID = [your controller ID]
f) COMMAND_CLASS_ASSOCIATION_V2/ASSOCIATION_SET, Group ID = 6, Node ID = [your controller ID]
g) COMMAND_CLASS_ASSOCIATION_V2/ASSOCIATION_SET, Group ID = 7, Node ID = [your controller ID]

4) Now, manually set the scene controller configuration so it sends the scene activation commands to your controller. Again, from the "command class" tab:
a) COMMAND_CLASS_SCENE_CONTROLLER_CONF_V1/SCENE_CONTROLLER_CONF_SET, Group ID = 1, Scene ID = 1, Dimming duration = 0
b) COMMAND_CLASS_SCENE_CONTROLLER_CONF_V1/SCENE_CONTROLLER_CONF_SET, Group ID = 2, Scene ID = 2, Dimming duration = 0
c) COMMAND_CLASS_SCENE_CONTROLLER_CONF_V1/SCENE_CONTROLLER_CONF_SET, Group ID = 3, Scene ID = 3, Dimming duration = 0
d) COMMAND_CLASS_SCENE_CONTROLLER_CONF_V1/SCENE_CONTROLLER_CONF_SET, Group ID = 4, Scene ID = 4, Dimming duration = 0
e) COMMAND_CLASS_SCENE_CONTROLLER_CONF_V1/SCENE_CONTROLLER_CONF_SET, Group ID = 5, Scene ID = 5, Dimming duration = 0
f) COMMAND_CLASS_SCENE_CONTROLLER_CONF_V1/SCENE_CONTROLLER_CONF_SET, Group ID = 6, Scene ID = 6, Dimming duration = 0
g) COMMAND_CLASS_SCENE_CONTROLLER_CONF_V1/SCENE_CONTROLLER_CONF_SET, Group ID = 7, Scene ID = 7, Dimming duration = 0

Now, when you tap buttons on the SC7, the last one you tap should stay lit. You should also see the SCENE_ACTIVATION_SET messages in zensys-tools. At this point you should be able to go back to openhab and bind to the scene messages.

good luck!

--sbp

Michael Belleville

未讀,
2015年9月15日 下午1:33:402015/9/15
收件者:openhab
I'm having trouble adding this device to my z-wave network.  I have a ZME_UZB1 Z-Wave Plus USB controller.  It has been working perfectly.  I also have a Aeon labs minimote that I use for inclusion.  I have not had any difficulty adding new devices to the network til now.

I tried using the aeon labs minimote to do the inclusion without any luck.  I am not quite sure how to enable Network Wide Include on the ZME_UZB1 Z-Wave Plus USB controller.  My ZME_UZB1 Z-Wave Plus USB controller is connected to a debian linux PC, I am not using windows.

Can anyone provide any help on how I can get the Enerwave ZWN-SC7 added to my Z-wave network?
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄
0 則新訊息