Withings bindling not starting in openHAB 1.7.0 (Windows)?

Andrey K

Jun 24, 2015, 9:58:43 AM6/24/15
to ope...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Is there more to installing the Withings binding than just dropping the JAR into the /addons folder (openHAB and binding both 1.7.0, running on Windows Server 2008)? I never get any log output from the binding or the need to authentical message. Trying to authenticate produces the following:

withings:startAuthentication
gogo: IllegalArgumentException: Cannot coerce startauthentication() to any of [(String)]

Thanks in advance!

Joerg

Jul 5, 2015, 8:52:09 AM7/5/15
to ope...@googlegroups.com
I have the same problem - I'm using openHAB on a linux machine...

Martin Klimke

Sep 17, 2015, 10:10:20 PM9/17/15
to openhab
Same here.
I seems the binding is not working under V1.7.x