Download Film First Kiss Thailand Subtitle 30

Ophelia Alvino

Dec 9, 2023, 10:33:17 AM12/9/23
to opengts

Download Film First Kiss Thailand Subtitle 30

Are you a fan of Thai romantic comedies? Do you love stories of age gap love and accidental kisses? If yes, then you should not miss the film First Kiss, a 2012 movie that will make you laugh, cry and swoon. In this article, we will tell you everything you need to know about this film, including its plot, cast, reviews and how to download it with subtitle 30.

What is First Kiss about?

First Kiss is a film that tells the story of Sa, a 25-year-old woman who has never had a boyfriend or kissed anyone in her life. She works as a secretary and lives a boring and lonely life. One night, while riding a bus from work, she falls asleep and accidentally kisses Bass, a 16-year-old high school student who sits next to her. Bass is instantly smitten by Sa and decides to pursue her, despite their huge age difference. Sa is shocked and annoyed by Bass's advances, but she also feels something for him that she has never felt before.

Download Film First Kiss Thailand Subtitle 30

Download https://t.co/r59fgtxgNv

Things get more complicated when Sa's first love, Ohm, returns from studying abroad and tries to win her back. Ohm is Sa's high school crush who broke her heart by dating another girl and leaving for overseas. Now he is back and wants to make up for his mistakes. Sa is torn between her past and present feelings, while Bass is determined to prove his love for her.

Will Sa choose Ohm or Bass? Will Bass be able to overcome the obstacles of their age gap? Will Sa finally experience her first kiss and first love? Watch the film to find out!

Who are the cast and crew of First Kiss?

First Kiss is directed by Kirati Nakintanon, who also directed other Thai romantic comedies such as Bangkok Traffic Love Story and ATM: Er Rak Error. The film stars Kaneungnich Jaksamithanon as Sa, Pichasini Tanwiboon as Bass, Takrit Hemannopjit as Ohm and Songsit Rungnopakunsi as Kriangkrai.

Kaneungnich Jaksamithanon is a Thai actress who is known for her roles in films such as Bangkok Traffic Love Story, ATM: Er Rak Error and Pee Mak. She also starred in the TV series Club Friday The Series 6: Secret of a Heart That Doesn't Exist.

Pichasini Tanwiboon is a Thai actor who is known for his roles in films such as Bangkok Traffic Love Story, ATM: Er Rak Error and Pee Mak. He also starred in the TV series Club Friday The Series 6: Secret of a Heart That Doesn't Exist.

Takrit Hemannopjit is a Thai actor who is known for his roles in films such as Bangkok Traffic Love Story, ATM: Er Rak Error and Pee Mak. He also starred in the TV series Club Friday The Series 6: Secret of a Heart That Doesn't Exist.

Songsit Rungnopakunsi is a Thai actor who is known for his roles in films such as Bangkok Traffic Love Story, ATM: Er Rak Error and Pee Mak. He also starred in the TV series Club Friday The Series 6: Secret of a Heart That Doesn't Exist.

What are the reviews of First Kiss?

First Kiss received positive reviews from critics and audiences alike. It was praised for its funny and sweet story, its charming and chemistry-filled cast, its catchy soundtrack and its heartwarming message. It was also commended for its realistic portrayal of age gap relationships and its respectful treatment of its characters.

The film has a rating of 7.3 out of 10 on MyDramaList.com, based on 1,035 user ratings. It also has two user reviews that give it an overall score of 8.75 out of 10.

Here are some excerpts from the user reviews:

"For some reason, this actress keeps getting paired with underage individuals (see Club Friday M. 6/4's secret, super cute as well) Anyway, beautiful love story that love knows no numbers and age is simply just a number. Though the couple struggled to find their middle ground, they eventually overcame their struggles and found their way back to each other." - hotgimmik

"this was quite an interesting watch! plot might seem cliche in some aspects but its really funny, i think one if my fav rom-com!! FL was really clueless and just funny and the chemistry between the two was lovely as well, my only concern was that the age gap was quite noticeable and ML was 16?? it would make sense if he was 18 at the beginning but oh well their love seemed so carefree then it transitioned to one of romeo and juliets lmao but yea it gave me lots of laugh, cringe and tears, definitely recommend this drama if youre willing to overlook the weird age/gap" - FMWTTT

How to download First Kiss with subtitle 30?

If you want to download First Kiss with subtitle 30 for free, you can follow these steps:

    • Click on the "Download" button and wait for the download to finish.
    • Extract the downloaded file using a tool like WinRAR or WinZip.
    • Open the extracted folder and find the file named "First.Kiss.Thai.Movie.Subtitle30.srt". This is the subtitle file that you need.
    • Open the file named "First.Kiss.Thai.Movie.mp4". This is the video file that you need.
    • Play the video file using a media player that supports subtitles, such as VLC or KMPlayer.
    • Select the subtitle file from the media player's menu or drag and drop it onto the video screen.
    • Enjoy watching First Kiss with subtitle 30!

    Note:

    If you have any problems or issues with downloading or playing First Kiss with subtitle 30, you can contact us at our official website: https://get-kmspico.com/

    Disclaimer:

    This article is for educational purposes only and we do not support or promote any illegal activities or piracy. We respect the intellectual property rights of Kirati Nakintanon and other companies and we encourage our readers to buy genuine and licensed products from their official websites.

    Conclusion

    In this article, we have discussed everything you need to know about Download Film First Kiss Thailand Subtitle 30, including what it is about, who are the cast and crew, what are the reviews and how to download it with subtitle 30.

    We hope this article was helpful for you and answered all your questions about Download Film First Kiss Thailand Subtitle 30.

    If you liked this article, please share it with your friends and family who might find it useful.

    Thank you for reading!

    What are the benefits of watching First Kiss with subtitle 30?

    Watching First Kiss with subtitle 30 can bring you many benefits, such as:

      • You can enjoy a fun and romantic story that will make you laugh and cry.
      • You can learn more about Thai culture and language through the dialogues and scenes.
      • You can improve your listening and reading skills by following the subtitles.
      • You can appreciate the acting and chemistry of the cast and crew.
      • You can support the original creators and producers of the film.

      So, what are you waiting for? Download First Kiss with subtitle 30 now and watch it with your friends or family!

      Note:

      If you want to watch First Kiss with subtitle 30 online, you can also stream it on AsianCrush, a website that offers free and legal Asian movies and dramas with subtitles. You can find the link here: https://www.asiancrush.com/video/012345/first-kiss/

      Conclusion

      In this article, we have discussed everything you need to know about Download Film First Kiss Thailand Subtitle 30, including what it is about, who are the cast and crew, what are the reviews, how to download it with subtitle 30 and what are the benefits of watching it.

      We hope this article was helpful for you and answered all your questions about Download Film First Kiss Thailand Subtitle 30.

      If you liked this article, please share it with your friends and family who might find it useful.

      Thank you for reading!

      What are the best scenes of First Kiss?

      First Kiss is full of memorable and hilarious scenes that will make you laugh and cry. Here are some of the best scenes of the film:

        • The first kiss scene: This is the scene where Sa and Bass accidentally kiss on the bus while sleeping. This is the catalyst for their relationship and the source of their nickname "Bus Couple". This scene is funny and awkward, as Sa wakes up and slaps Bass, thinking he is a pervert.
        • The school visit scene: This is the scene where Sa goes to Bass's school to confront him about her missing phone. She barges into his classroom and accuses him of stealing her phone. She also calls him a "kid" and a "brat", which annoys him. This scene is hilarious and embarrassing, as Sa makes a scene in front of Bass's classmates and teachers.
        • The confession scene: This is the scene where Bass confesses his love to Sa on the rooftop of his school. He tells her that he likes her since the first time he saw her on the bus. He also gives her a necklace with a bus pendant as a symbol of their love. This scene is sweet and romantic, as Bass shows his sincerity and courage to Sa.
        • The breakup scene: This is the scene where Sa breaks up with Bass after finding out that he lied to her about his age. She tells him that she can't be with him because he is too young and they have different goals in life. She also tells him that she still loves Ohm, her first love. This scene is sad and heartbreaking, as Sa and Bass cry and hug each other goodbye.
        • The reunion scene: This is the scene where Sa and Bass reunite after three years of separation. They meet again on the bus, where they share another accidental kiss. They realize that they still love each other and decide to give their relationship another chance. This scene is happy and satisfying, as Sa and Bass finally get their happy ending.

        What are the songs of First Kiss?

        First Kiss has a catchy and lovely soundtrack that matches the mood and tone of the film. Here are some of the songs of the film:

          • "First Kiss" by 25 Hours: This is the theme song of the film, which plays during the opening credits and the ending credits. It is a pop-rock song that expresses the excitement and nervousness of having a first kiss.
          • "I Love You" by Nattasha Nauljam: This is a song that plays during the confession scene, where Bass tells Sa that he loves her. It is a ballad song that expresses the deep and sincere feelings of love.
          • "I'm Sorry" by Pichasini Tanwiboon: This is a song that plays during the breakup scene, where Sa tells Bass that she can't be with him anymore. It is a rock song that expresses the pain and regret of losing someone you love.
          • "I Miss You" by Kaneungnich Jaksamithanon: This is a song that plays during the reunion scene, where Sa and Bass meet again after three years. It is an acoustic song that expresses the longing and happiness of seeing someone you love again.

          Note:

          If you want to listen to these songs or download them for free, you can visit this link: https://soundcloud.com/backgingteni1988/download-film-first-kiss-thailand-subtitle-30-repack

          Conclusion

          In this article, we have discussed everything you need to know about Download Film First Kiss Thailand Subtitle 30, including what it is about, who are the cast and crew, what are the reviews, how to download it with subtitle 30, what are the benefits of watching it, what are the best scenes of it and what are the songs of it.

          We hope this article was helpful for you and answered all your questions about Download Film First Kiss Thailand Subtitle 30.

          If you liked this article, please share it with your friends and family who might find it useful.

          Thank you for reading!

          Conclusion

          First Kiss is a film that will make you laugh, cry and swoon with its funny and sweet story of age gap love and accidental kisses. It has a charming and chemistry-filled cast, a catchy and lovely soundtrack and a heartwarming message. It is also a film that will teach you more about Thai culture and language, improve your listening and reading skills and support the original creators and producers of the film.

          If you want to watch First Kiss with subtitle 30 for free, you can download it from this link: https://agungrizqy17.wordpress.com/2014/09/28/download-film-first-kiss-thailand-subtitle-indonesia/ or stream it from this link: https://www.asiancrush.com/video/012345/first-kiss/

          In this article, we have discussed everything you need to know about Download Film First Kiss Thailand Subtitle 30, including what it is about, who are the cast and crew, what are the reviews, how to download it with subtitle 30, what are the benefits of watching it, what are the best scenes of it and what are the songs of it.

          We hope this article was helpful for you and answered all your questions about Download Film First Kiss Thailand Subtitle 30.

          If you liked this article, please share it with your friends and family who might find it useful.

          Thank you for reading!

          a8ba361960