Fwd: FW: Digital Democracy Workshop 2024: Call for Papers

Gianluca Miscione

May 8, 2024, 5:38:06 AMMay 8
to Miscione Gianluca (misi), DSI democracy

Please distribute this call for papers across relevant networks.

Thanks and kind regards,

Gianluca

We are pleased to send you this year's Call for Papers for the Digital Democracy Workshop. You can find more information at this link https://democracy.dsi.uzh.ch/news/24-25-10-digital-democracy-workshop-2024/ and we would be grateful if you could forward the Call for Papers to your networks. The workshop will take place on 24-25 October at the University of Zurich and the deadline for submitting abstracts is 2 June 2024.

Thank you very much!

Best wishes,

Fabrizio, Karsten & Dina

Gianluca Miscione

University College Dublin

University of Zurich

Zurich University of Applied Sciences

Publications:

Recent Cited

Organization Infrastructures Innovation Development Trust Methodologies Geo Health Blockchain Visibility Europe Americas Asia Africa Online

CfP-Digital-Democracy-Workshop-2024.pdf