Transparency Camp 2012 sessions: OpenGov Metrics / Evaluation / Terminology

Stephen Buckley

Apr 28, 2012, 1:04:51 AM4/28/12
to OpenGov Metrics
I'm attending Transparency Camp this weekend in Arlington, VA (across
the river from D.C.). It is an un-conference, so the session topics
will only be selected and scheduled after it starts. (I will be the
one in the red shirt on Saturday.)

If you are attending #Tcamp12, then I encourage you to subscribe to
this group if you want to keep up with where and when the sessions
will be pertaining to OpenGov metrics, evaluation, and terminology,
as well as keeping up the discussion here long after this weekend.

Please post something to tell us about your interest in this topic,
along with any questions that you may have.

You can also follow my tweets at http://twitter.com/opengovmetrics (if
I have time!)
For those of you not attending, I will try to keep you informed, but
most probably after the fact. You can also follow the tweets on
Twitter.com by searching for #Tcamp12

best,
Stephen Buckley
moderator, OpenGovMetrics google-group