Join NRC's Open Gov Webinar

1 view

Patrice McDermott

Dec 2, 2011, 4:06:23 PM12/2/11
to opengovernm...@googlegroups.com

FYI

Patrice

From: Open Resource [mailto:Open.R...@nrc.gov]
Sent: Friday, December 02, 2011 3:40 PM
To: Open Resource
Subject: Reminder -- Join NRC's Open Gov Webinar

Just a reminder that our Open Government Webinar is scheduled for this Tuesday, December 6th, from 10 am to noon.

If you have not yet registered, you can do so here.

We are seeking your input to help us evaluate how we are doing on Openness and to develop our Open Government “roadmap” for the next two years.

Stakeholder comments that we have received to date have been incorporated into this worksheet. This meeting notice describes the meeting intent.

Again, we hope you can join us.  We appreciate and rely on your input.

U.S.NRC, Open Government Advisory Council