Vote for Transparency Floor

Gavin Baker

Oct 3, 2011, 1:47:31 PM10/3/11
to open-government-partners...@googlegroups.com, ogp--us-civil-soci...@googlegroups.com, opengovernm...@googlegroups.com

We’ve submitted the transparency floor as a suggestion to the National Dialogue on Improving Federal Websites. The dialogue is an IdeaScale site where the public can submit, vote and comment on ideas. The administration listed the dialogue as a commitment in its OGP action plan. The dialogue closes tomorrow, Oct. 4.

Please help us call more attention to the transparency floor by voting up our submission:

Establish Standard Information Required on Websites

or short link: http://ur1.ca/5abnw

Feel free to vote and comment on our other submissions, too:

Use Websites to Bring FOIA into the 21st Century

Design for Interoperability and Re-Use

Gavin Baker

Federal Information Policy Analyst

OMB Watch