Tuesday Night - Eric Liu - Fwd: Join me in Chicago tomorrow night!

1 view

Steven Clift

Oct 2, 2017, 4:20:21 PM10/2/17
to opengovchicago, chihacknight, ERIC LIU, Katherine Sims
Hey all, the reason I will be in Chicago in the first place and organized the 1871 event is be at another event with Eric later in the week.

When it comes to citizens making a difference - in general - which can impact tech, Eric is hugely informative and inspiring.

From: ERIC LIU <er...@citizenuniversity.us>
Date: Mon, Oct 2, 2017 at 2:27 PM
Subject: Join me in Chicago tomorrow night!
To: ERIC LIU <er...@citizenuniversity.us>
Cc: Katherine Sims <kath...@citizenuniversity.us>

Hello friends,

If you are in Chicago tomorrow, I hope you'll join me at the Chicago Public Library's Harold Washington Library Center at 400 S. State Street, at 6:30 PM. I’ll be giving a talk how to activate citizen power during these turbulent times. I’ll also be signing my book afterwards.

Hope you are well, and hope to see you there!

Eric

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/c0daec7727cd0c213b4a01dcd/images/83b86ea0-f560-42a5-919a-3ca3a1e2cb96.png