Chi Hack Night #183: Open Hack Session

Derek Eder

Nov 28, 2015, 3:26:39 PM11/28/15
to chihacknight, Open Gov Chicago

The 183rd Chi Hack Night is Tuesday, December 1st at 6pm. RSVP here!

No presentation this week - just come to build, share, and learn about civic tech!

Leadership Council #19

We will have our 19th Chi Hack Night Leadership Council at 8pm after the group breakouts get started. This meeting is for discussing new ideas and ways to make the hack night better. Anyone is welcome to join!

If you’d like to bring up a topic, add it to the Leadership Council agenda.

Agenda and meeting notes
Breakout groups
Code of conduct
Sponsor Code for America

Bring snacks! If you’re looking for a new way to contribute to our group, feel free to bring snacks to share! Snack providers will receive hugs and stickers!

Latest from the Chi Hack Night blog
10 lessons from organizing the Chi Hack Night

The Chi Hack Night has been referenced as the largest, most successful and productive civic hacking community around. This post is my first attempt at synthesizing and sharing our organizing model, starting with 10 lessons we’ve learned over the years.

Chi Hack Night
6pm Every Tuesday
Braintree office
222 W Merchandise Mart Plz, 8th floor