Superpixel segmentation using OpenGM

Nish

Dec 24, 2017, 4:21:28 AM12/24/17
to opengm
Hello,
       I am looking for a way to perform superpixel segmentation in python using OpenGM. Unfortunately, all the examples uploaded on the following link
                                                                        https://github.com/opengm/opengm/tree/master/src/interfaces/python/examples

       points to pixel based approaches. So it will be great if someone provide an explanation on how OpenGM performs superpixel based segmentations.

Kind Regards
Nish

Jörg Kappes

Dec 25, 2017, 9:12:48 AM12/25/17
to opengm

Nish

Jan 1, 2018, 6:18:43 PM1/1/18
to opengm
Thanks Kappes
             Although the link that you provided is pretty useful, however I wanted to know how scene decomposition model has been implemented using OpenGM in python. The model I am talking about is as shown below:

Regards
Nishant

Da zhi

Dec 5, 2018, 8:58:33 PM12/5/18
to opengm
Hi tor,
     Have you learned how to use OpenGM to perform superpixel based segmentations? I have the same problem for the first time to use OpenGM. Can you give me some advices?

Best
Dazhi