Can't handle planet min and max zoom.

Evgeny Talko

Aug 5, 2021, 11:47:05 AM8/5/21
to openglobus
Planet and camera doesn't restrict min and max zoom by default.
Crawling on API doesn't solves the problem. Tried all zoom* properties and no difference.
Maybe there is some events for watching distance to ellipsoid center and stop zooming on mouse scroll. Any help appreciated.

Michael Gevlich

May 12, 2022, 2:37:48 AMMay 12
to openglobus
Hi! Im confused, I didn't receive any notification. Sorry, sorry, sorry. For new generations, my answer this question is that there are two things. First is that we could make restriction to tile zoom with layer option maxNativeZoom: 5, for imagery tiles. Second is we cant limit camera altitude above a planet depends on zoom levels we see, but there is an options for altitude limitation, such as maxAltitude and minAltitude.