support windy animation?

chongyun

Aug 6, 2021, 5:09:49 AM8/6/21
to openglobus
Hi, I am planning to leverage openglobus to build some amazing  earth experience. I am not sure whether this project has the ability to support windy animation experience like  earth :: a global map of wind, weather, and ocean conditions (nullschool.net)

Michael Gevlich

May 12, 2022, 2:48:02 AMMay 12
to openglobus
Good question! Globus has everything for it, but it needs to be tested first. And the main idea is using a layer GeoTexture2d the layer which provide webgl framebuffer animation on the ground. And the main idea is to adapt your data into animation shader somehow, an there are a few good examples around the Web.