Intro to investors

Vin Habbu

Jul 5, 2021, 4:47:37 AM7/5/21
to OpenFrog
Hi All,

I have started a new venture in Singapore last month. Now that I have a MVP, would like to reach out to investors. May I pls check what is the best way to get warm intros to the investors? You inputs are much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.
Best Regards
Vin Habbu
CEO at Better MDs

drllau

Jul 17, 2021, 6:20:34 AM7/17/21
to OpenFrog
Perhaps I'll do a socratic approach and ask:
1. are you an investable startup?
2. do you envisage yourself as zebra, gazelle or camel and therefore what you need (debt, equity, savings/retained profits) to grow at your current stage (figure out your ask)
3. investors don't fund ideas but traction ... what evidence do you have?