Re-launching JFDI Discover for 2020

Bernadette Fah

Apr 14, 2020, 5:20:26 AM4/14/20
to OpenFrog
Hi everybody,

JFDI Asia will be relaunching its Discover programme for 2020. I'm Bernadette, the new course conductor and curriculum developer. I have been working with start-ups for a long time and have mentored some small start-ups in the Philippines. My specialties are in marketing strategy (including research and targeting) and communications. I'm happy to be working with Hugh Mason and the large community he's built over the years.

For those of you who may not remember, the Discover programme was a 21 day programme aimed at helping people with ideas discover if:

  • They wanted to be an entrepreneur
  • Their teams were ready for the challenges of being an entrepreneur
  • They had a product/service that solved genuine customer needs
In light of CoVid-19, we're tweaking the material and trying to reach out to a greater number of people who may want to pursue entrepreneurship as an option during this global lockdown.

If you took part in this programme, what are some of the things that you enjoyed? What are some of the things that you'd love for people to learn this round?

And as always, we'd love for our industry experts to comment and help out the new teams that will be coming in.

All the best for everybody this 2020!
Bernadette

Mars Nadela

May 21, 2020, 6:27:07 PM5/21/20
to OpenFrog
Hi Bernadette,

When would this be?

regards,
Mars

Bernadette Fah

May 22, 2020, 12:47:37 AM5/22/20
to open...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mars,

Apologies, but we were unable to conduct the May cohort. We are not sure if we're going to open it again for the moment.

Regards
Bernadette