Regarding EB-RSM turbulence model in OpenFOAM

Shyam Sundar

10:32 AM (10 hours ago) 10:32 AM
to OpenFOAM
Hi everyone!

I am currently working on Reynold's stress models (Specifically EB-RSM model) in one of my CFD problems. I could not able to find the proper documentation for "R" and "f" boundary files present in the "0" directory of the EB-RSM models.

I found the following tutorial related to EB-RSM model in OpenFOAM, tutorials/verificationAndValidation/turbulenceModels/planeChannel/setups.orig/EBRSM/0.orig
But I cannot find the exact description of the boundary conditions and the wall functions used in this case.

If anyone can please share the detailed description about the conditions, that would be very helpful. I have attached my test case setup, kindly look into it and provide me with suggestions to proceed further.

Thank you,
Shyam Sundar J
case_3x3_rod_bundle_6_million_EBRSM.zip