Porting to github?

1 view

viatropos

Feb 25, 2009, 11:30:02 PM2/25/09
to OpenFlux
Hey there,

I keep coming back to openflux because I love the way the
architecture's turning out and I really would like to contribute. I
am much more familiar with git than svn and was wondering if you guys
wouldn't mind mirroring it on github. It would allow many more people
to contribute much easier and the project would explode. A social
network for programmers.

I have my own private repository right now and would like to start
integrating it into your guys' work if that's cool. Let me know :)

Cheers,
Lance

viatropos

Mar 8, 2009, 4:56:12 PM3/8/09
to OpenFlux
Hey,

I would like to create an openflux project on github, is that cool? I
have done a ton of 3D related stuff using the native flash classes,
percent-based layouts, etc., and have included integration with other
tweening libraries, and a way to dynamically customize layout states
and animations. I would love to get this out into the open and
integrate it into the main branch of openflux, and github is just so
much cooler.

Let me know what your plans are, thx.

Cheers,
Lance