Lists with no order

Juan

Nov 13, 2008, 1:14:05 AM11/13/08
to OpenFlux
Is there any way to use a List but disable the property of rearrange
when a list item is dragged to a different location?
For example in a CircleLayout I want to drag an item out of the circle
and leave it out side the circle.

Thanks for any ideas.

Ryan Campbell

Nov 13, 2008, 12:42:37 PM11/13/08
to open...@googlegroups.com
You could extend the circle layout to only layout the items the first time and any dragging will simply set the position of the item.

Rafael Ochoa: Flex Air Venezuela

Dec 10, 2008, 3:10:58 PM12/10/08
to OpenFlux
I have this message on the Debugging window before it multiplies the
view. have any idea?
Thank you.

Main Thread (Suspended: RangeError: Index '3' specified is out of
bounds.)
mx.collections::ListCollectionView/getItemAt
mx.collections::ListCollectionView/http://www.adobe.com/2006/
actionscript/flash/proxy::getProperty
com.openflux.containers::Container/contentChangeHandler
flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction [no source]
flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent [no source]
mx.collections::ListCollectionView/dispatchEvent
mx.collections::ListCollectionView/removeItemsFromView
mx.collections::ListCollectionView/listChangeHandler
flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction [no source]
flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent [no source]
mx.collections::ArrayList/internalDispatchEvent
mx.collections::ArrayList/removeItemAt
mx.collections::ListCollectionView/removeItemAt
com.openflux.controllers::DropListController/http://www.openflux.org/
2008::dragDropHandler
flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction [no source]
flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent [no source]
mx.core::UIComponent/dispatchEvent
mx.managers.dragClasses::DragProxy/_dispatchDragEvent
mx.managers.dragClasses::DragProxy/mouseUpHandler

On 14 nov, 12:42, "Ryan Campbell" <r...@safaricreative.com> wrote:
> You could extend the circle layout to only layout the items the first time
> and any dragging will simply set the position of the item.

Rafael Ochoa: Flex Air Venezuela

Dec 10, 2008, 2:29:06 PM12/10/08
to OpenFlux
Hello,
I have a problem with rearrange, sometimes when I drop over something
else in the list its multiplies my items.
How can I deal with that??
and how can I know the order from this list??..

thank you