custom list items and their views

Freddie

Jan 8, 2009, 5:53:19 PM1/8/09
to OpenFlux
I'm a little confused about how lists work. I have a custom VO that
sores a variable title:String. I'm trying to give an ArrayCollection
of these to a list and have them displayed by a custom view.

<mx:Label text="{component.data.title}" />

this gives me a runtime error, saying that ListItemView doesn't have a
property called 'title'... so it seems it's asking the COLLECTION for
the VO, not an item within the collection...

is there some way to change not only the view used to render a list
item, but also it's component? I'd preferably like to do this keeping
the data and the component separate, just giving the VOs in the
ArrayCollection not components referencing VOs. This would allow me to
do {component.title}, more similar to a regular, non list related
FluxComponent. what about specifying the controllers of the list item
renderers?

Love OpenFlux guys! any plans for a new beta?

Freddie

Jan 11, 2009, 6:27:23 PM1/11/09
to OpenFlux
a perhaps more simple query - I can't set the factory style attribute
of List for some reason. doing it in CSS does nothing, if I set it
inline I get "Error: Cannot resolve attribute 'factory' for component
type com.openflux.List."

it seems it should also be settable by capacitor, doesn't work... am I
being stupid?