openflux and flex 3.2

viatropos

Dec 9, 2008, 4:08:24 AM12/9/08
to OpenFlux
Hi there,

I have been working on creating 3d layouts using the new flash 10 api
and it's really exciting. I would really love to create some 3d
openflux layouts but I'm having difficulties because I can't compile a
swc out of the googlecode svn code, such that it works with flex 3.2.
I've followed the wiki directions carefully too, and it compiles, and
the 2d examples work, but the plexiglass 3d ones don't (the screen
just stays black with no preloader ever showing).

The one on the front page (with all the examples and such) works
great, but the source in the svn seems to be different.

When are you guys planning to release another version of openflux or
update the google repository if I may ask?

Thanks!

Lance