Querying users

Iren Tuna

May 3, 2014, 7:28:03 AM5/3/14
to openen...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

in order to implement a backup/restore feature I need to query the available specific users. I have not been able to find a service to query the users, e.g. findUser(username), is there any? I have seen only in UserDataManager a method called getUserList() which returns only a collection of usernames. As a workaround a user can be rebuilt step by step calling the methods of the UserDataManager. However it is rather a suboptimal solution. If there is no other service for this, what about extending the UserDataManager to provide such a functionality?

Regards,
iren