[ANN] Released OpenEngSB Framework 2.4.4

Andreas Pieber

Apr 11, 2012, 2:01:28 AM4/11/12
to OpenEngSB
The OpenEngSB team is pleased to announce the next release of the
OpenEngSB Framework: Version 2.4.4

The fourth bug-fix release of the OpenEngSB Framework fixes duplicated
distribution tags in the final assemblies, corrected the README file
and enhanced our tests at various places. In addition it contains bug
fix upgrades of Karaf (2.2.6) and Spring (3.0.7). Both increase the
stability of this release.

http://openengsb.org/

The release is available in binary
(http://uk1.maven.org/maven2/org/openengsb/framework/openengsb-framework/2.4.4/openengsb-framework-2.4.4.zip),
source (http://uk1.maven.org/maven2/org/openengsb/framework/openengsb-framework/2.4.4/openengsb-framework-2.4.4-src.zip)
and Maven:

<dependency>
<groupId>org.openengsb.framework</groupId>
<artifactId>openengsb-framework</artifactId>
<version>2.4.4</version>
<packaging>zip</packaging>
</dependency>

There are 7 resolved issues included in this release, as such we've
documented them on the 2.4.4 release notes page:

http://openengsb.org/index/download/openengsb-framework/v2.4.4

Enjoy!

-The OpenEngSB team