[ANN] Released Open Engineering Service Bus 2.0.2

Andreas Pieber

Mar 31, 2012, 6:39:00 AM3/31/12
to OpenEngSB
The OpenEngSB team is pleased to announce the next release of the Open
Engineering Service Bus: Version 2.0.1

The 2.0.2 release of the OpenEngSB contains various minor bug fixes in
it's internal, mostly via the upgrade of the OpenEngSB framework. In
addition we've upgraded bug-fix releases of CXF and Wicket. None of
those fixes should have any effect of your experiences with the
OpenEngSB.

http://openengsb.org/

The release is available in binary
(http://uk1.maven.org/maven2/org/openengsb/openengsb/2.0.2/openengsb-2.0.2.zip),
source (http://uk1.maven.org/maven2/org/openengsb/openengsb/2.0.2/openengsb-2.0.2-src.zip);
or reference the domain directly in Apache Maven...

<dependency>
<groupId>org.openengsb</groupId>
<artifactId>openengsb</artifactId>
<version>2.0.2</version>
</dependency>

There are 5 resolved issues included in this release, as such we've
documented them on the 2.0.2 release notes page:

http://openengsb.org/index/download/openengsb/v2.0.2

Enjoy!

-The OpenEngSB team.