[ANN] Released OpenEngSB Framework 2.4.5

1 view

Andreas Pieber

Apr 29, 2012, 1:34:53 PM4/29/12
to OpenEngSB
The OpenEngSB team is pleased to announce the next release of the
OpenEngSB Framework: Version 2.4.4

The fifth bug-fix release of the OpenEngSB Framework tons of issues
internal and various issues by upgrading various libraries. The
release fixes various errors in the documentation; fixed the
permission error of the config directory; fixed various tests; a
nullpointer exception in the EDB, and abstracted the primitives
handling by using ClassUtils in commons-lang. This release is more
stable by upgrading openengsb-root (v33), PaxExam Karaf (v0.5.3),
Apache CXF (v2.5.3), Apache Karaf (v2.2.7), Pax Exam (v2.3.1), Apache
Felix File Install (v3.2.2), OPS4J Pax Web (v1.0.9) and Apache Felix
Gogo (v0.10.0). All in all we've reduced the number of known issues
from 17 to 15.

http://openengsb.org/

The release is available in binary
(http://uk1.maven.org/maven2/org/openengsb/framework/openengsb-framework/2.4.5/openengsb-framework-2.4.5.zip),
source (http://uk1.maven.org/maven2/org/openengsb/framework/openengsb-framework/2.4.5/openengsb-framework-2.4.5-src.zip)
and Maven:

<dependency>
<groupId>org.openengsb.framework</groupId>
<artifactId>openengsb-framework</artifactId>
<version>2.4.5</version>
<packaging>zip</packaging>
</dependency>

There are 17 resolved issues included in this release, as such we've
documented them on the 2.4.5 release notes page:

http://openengsb.org/index/download/openengsb-framework/v2.4.5

Enjoy!

-The OpenEngSB team