[ANN] Released OpenEngSB Framework 2.4.2

1 view

Andreas Pieber

Mar 9, 2012, 2:56:57 AM3/9/12
to OpenEngSB
The OpenEngSB team is pleased to announce the next release of the
OpenEngSB Framework: Version 2.4.2

This bug-fix release fixed various minor bugs in the current EKB
creation, WSDL handling, and various big problems (speed, handling,
querying, ...) we had with neodatis by replacing the library using a
simple serializable database as a backend now which works ways better
than the full blown object database for the use cases. In addition
this release contains various bug-fix related dependency upgrades;
namely CXF (2.5.2), PaxExam Karaf (0.5.1), OpenEngSB Root (32) and Pax
Wicket (0.7.6).

http://openengsb.org/

The release is available in binary
(http://uk1.maven.org/maven2/org/openengsb/framework/openengsb-framework/2.4.2/openengsb-framework-2.4.2.zip),
source (http://uk1.maven.org/maven2/org/openengsb/framework/openengsb-framework/2.4.2/openengsb-framework-2.4.2-src.zip)
and
Maven:

<dependency>
<groupId>org.openengsb.framework</groupId>
<artifactId>openengsb-framework</artifactId>
<version>2.4.2</version>
<packaging>zip</packaging>
</dependency>

There are 14 resolved issues included in this release, as such we've
documented them on the 2.4.2 release notes page:

http://openengsb.org/index/download/openengsb-framework/v2.4.2

Enjoy!

-The OpenEngSB team