[ANN] Released OpenEngSB Framework 2.4.3

1 view

Andreas Pieber

Mar 31, 2012, 3:22:39 AM3/31/12
to OpenEngSB
The OpenEngSB team is pleased to announce the next release of the
OpenEngSB Framework: Version 2.4.3

The third bug-fix release of the OpenEngSB framework corrects minor
bugs in the remote communication. In addition some tests had been made
more stable and some system.out errors in the workflow had been fixed.
In addition we've upgraded Pax Wicket from 0.7.6 to 0.7.8 which
increases the Wicket version to 1.4.20 and fixes a problem with the
integration tests.

http://openengsb.org/

The release is available in binary
(http://uk1.maven.org/maven2/org/openengsb/framework/openengsb-framework/2.4.3/openengsb-framework-2.4.3.zip),
source (http://uk1.maven.org/maven2/org/openengsb/framework/openengsb-framework/2.4.3/openengsb-framework-2.4.3-src.zip)
and Maven:

<dependency>
<groupId>org.openengsb.framework</groupId>
<artifactId>openengsb-framework</artifactId>
<version>2.4.3</version>
<packaging>zip</packaging>
</dependency>

There are 10 resolved issues included in this release, as such we've
documented them on the 2.4.3 release notes page:

http://openengsb.org/index/download/openengsb-framework/v2.4.3

Enjoy!

-The OpenEngSB team