2019-05-17 Update

Open Elections Team

May 17, 2019, 7:10:17 PM5/17/19
to openelections
A quick snapshot of the 2018 general election conversion work we've been doing lately:

Indiana - we have converted 77 of 92 counties; most of these are electronic PDFs that can be parsed using Tabula. We still need to get a handful of counties' results files.
Texas - we are 17 counties shy of having precinct results for all 254 counties. We still need about 6-7 counties' results.
New York - we are 6 counties from being finished and that number should fall to 4-5 within a few days as we finish Nassau.

If there are any Kentuckians on the list, we could use some assistance there. Get in touch here, via email (openel...@gmail.com) or on Twitter at @openelex.

You can track our progress on GitHub (https://github.com/openelections), too.

Derek Willis
OpenElections