ecommerce openedx

Mon Ko

Aug 24, 2019, 7:22:24 AM8/24/19
to Open edX operations
how to integrate to get course data in ecommerce that are created from CMS

Pierre Mailhot

Aug 27, 2019, 2:34:56 PM8/27/19
to Open edX operations
Please look at https://edx.readthedocs.io/projects/edx-installing-configuring-and-running/en/latest/ecommerce/create_products/create_course_seats.html
It expects that the course are already available in the CMS.

I don't think there is a way to integrate the information from the CMS directly into ecommerce.

Pierre Mailhot

Aug 27, 2019, 2:48:14 PM8/27/19
to Open edX operations
NOTE: This Google Group has been deprecated. Please visit discuss.openedx.org  for future discussions.

Mon Ko

Aug 27, 2019, 11:07:29 PM8/27/19
to Open edX operations
Thanks a lot.

Mon Ko

Aug 27, 2019, 11:25:16 PM8/27/19
to Open edX operations
May i ask you another question. When I created course from CAT tool according to your recommended link, I have an error, 'failed to publish commerce data for course-v1:CourseTest+C001+2019 to LMS'. I've already created and configured the needs for super user account. LMS log is DoesNotExist: UserProfile matching query does not exist. If you find time, please give me some suggestions.