Programs setup

mag...@craftacademy.se

Feb 21, 2019, 7:20:45 AM2/21/19
to Open edX operations
Hi,
I am working on enabling programs I have managed to get most of it working I can currently access the about page for the program and enroll in it.
My problem is that when accessing the `/dashboard/programs` I get an 500 error and in `lms-stderr.log` I get this error `AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'grade_cutoffs'` http://dpaste.com/2V3KBZR. Currently there is only one course in the program and it has grading enabled and grades set. Anyone have a clue on what the problem might be?

Matrix Jef

Sep 6, 2019, 12:38:12 PM9/6/19
to Open edX operations
Hi, can you share the  steps you took the make it works?