Can not reach open edx studio at domain:18010

Stefanos Giasiranis

Jun 19, 2022, 1:02:24 PM6/19/22
to Open edX operations

I have installed an openEdx production using tutor. The lms is running but I can't access the cms using the port (domain name:18010).

The both services (lms/cms) are running.

I would appreciate any help.

re...@behmo.com

Jun 20, 2022, 2:10:09 AM6/20/22
to Open edX operations
Hi :wave: Do you need help with Open edX? Google groups are no longer used by the Open edX community. We would like to suggest that you move your question to the official Open edX community forum, which is very active: https://discuss.openedx.org Please take the time to add as many details as you can, including plaintext logs, urls and screenshots. As a rule of thumb, you should not expect people to put more energy in answering your question than you did in writing it. Also, add your topic to the correct category and with the correct tags, such that other people in the community can be notified. See you on the forum!