New installation failed.

karthik N R

Jul 14, 2019, 9:15:03 PM7/14/19
to Open edX operations
I am trying to install open-release/hawthorn.2 even though I have python version > 3.5 I am getting the error. I have attached the error trace along with this post.
Please let me know what mistake I am doing?

install-20190710-010110.log

Ned Batchelder

Jul 14, 2019, 9:16:52 PM7/14/19
to Open edX operations
The fix for this is on ironwood master.  You'll need to cherry-pick it onto hawthorn.

--Ned.

On Sun, Jul 14, 2019 at 9:15 PM karthik N R <karthi...@gmail.com> wrote:
I am trying to install open-release/hawthorn.2 even though I have python version > 3.5 I am getting the error. I have attached the error trace along with this post.
Please let me know what mistake I am doing?

Message has been deleted

Rajesh

Aug 16, 2019, 11:44:52 AM8/16/19
to Open edX operations
Hi

Was this issue resolved. I am also facing same problem.
Can you please let me know the solution.

Thanks
Rajesh